12.4.07

old journals

i love journaling - in hard copy. never realised how much i love it until recently when i was looking for something particular in one of my entries. books and books of journals are now sitting by my bedside. still haven't found that entry i was looking for, but have now begun reading through my past entries. and i found this:

She who reconciles the ill-matched threads of her life,
and weaves them gratefully into a single cloth
- it's she who drives the loudmouths from the hall and clears it for a different celebration
where the one guest is You.


- Rainer Maria Rilke

greggie wrote it in one of the many journals he's given me. i want to be her. my one guest is the King of all kings.

2 comments:

david said...

it is so difficult to type in your url.

Anonymous said...

hiya...use bookmark la. =P